Demon Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Demon Hunters

The Fight between Good and Evil has begun. Choose to be a Demon, outcast, or an Angel. Who's side are you on?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fateful Meeting (Tenshineko - Alison Prasly)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek made his way across the park, in his form of his human body. Finding his way to a branch of a tree, he sat whistling with the wind to a tune of some human song that he had heard on some electronic device that used radio waves to transform them into sound waves. The night sky was sparkling with stars and a few clouds rolled smoothly across the sky. He breathed in the few breaths of clean air that this town offered before it was inevitably tainted with the smog that came from heavy industrial appearance in cities. Luckily enough, this was a relatively small town, and only had one factory that didn't produce enough grime into the air to effect the oxygen level. He looked around, seeing everyone retire to their quarters. It was only 3 minutes until he was to meet with another demon. He was defeated such a long time ago, that he had lost touch with his demons and he was waiting to regain his control of his demons, and through that, the location of his members of the Demonic Heirarchy members who had been sealed away as well. Ezrachek thought back to that night, remembering that one of the members was killed, pierced with a blade through the heart. This had distracted Ezrachek, who cared extremely for every member of his team. This distraction allowed Wrath, from the 7 Deadly Sins, to come up from behind him and seal him in his icy prison. Ezrachek shoved off that memory, realizing that it was all in the past, the deep past. It was time to find a new member for the Demonic Heirarchy, and this demon that he had managed to arrange a meeting with, was a very capable candidate to fill the spot. He looked around, awaiting the arrival of the new Demon.

Tenshineko

Tenshineko
Admin

Alison had just closed up the bookshop when she felt something in the air.Turning around to face the park seeing nothing but darkness of the trees. It was a dangerous time to be alone, epesially for a girl. She walked towards the park not really a smart thing to do but she wouldn't be able to sleep well if she left this uneasyness alone. After a while she was close to the lake in the center of the park, she felt something in the shadows. A demon? she thought. "Who ever you are come out to where i can see you!" she shouted at the darkness.

https://dhroleplay.board-directory.net

Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek laughed as he jumped from the tree happily as he landed in the clean cut grass as he raised his arms to show his lack of hostility. He walked towards the fragile looking woman coming from her bookstore into the park. He didn't want to make it seem like he was even thinking of harming her, so he grabbed his trident, which was in a compressed form of a Katana, and placed on the ground at his feet. "Welcome Ms. Alison. My name is Ezrachek Rayone, the forgotten War Lord of the Demonic Hierarchy" He said as he slowly stepped towards her, stopping when she was withing five meters to hear her response. If she was going to fight him, for whatever weird reason there may be, he wouldn't need his weapon to defend himself.

Tenshineko

Tenshineko
Admin

Alison let off an annoied look, How does this guy know my name? Also who is he? she asked herself. "Demon Hierarchy? What's that supposed to be? A wanna-be paranormal investigation team? Come any closer with that sword and you'll find yourself at the bottom of the lake." she threatened after shooting her quetions at the strange man. she wanted to know more about him but was also weary. is he an actual Demon or a human?

Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek laughed at the confused look on the woman's face. "Don't worry about the sword, I won't need it if events go downhill. My name is Ezrachek Rayone. The Demonic Hierarchy is a group of lethal demons, the five strongest demons in the world to be exact. I was given intel on a demon in disguise of a human named Alison. I was also given the intel on where to find you." he said as his body changed slowly, his muscles expanded greatly as his skin turned to a color of a blue tint. Black ebony horns grew from his skull and his hair turned to an icy blue and shot up into spikes. Black nightly wings sprung from his back and he flourished them open, feeling the free-ness of his compressed powers finally being released. Blue spikes shot out across his back and as he transformed, his katana laying on the ground also was transforming as it glowed a bright golden ray of light. The hilt straightened out and grew to a substantial length as the blade split into three different blades connected in the middle, forming the golden trident. He raised up to a height of 7 feet and 3 inches as he walked slowly towards the woman. He looked down on this small woman and raised a hand. "Change now into your demon form and show me your true powers!"

Tenshineko

Tenshineko
Admin

Alison watched as the man slowly began to change into his demon form. Well at least he isn't a mugger or a psycho. she thought calmly."Why should I show you my true form? Besides, I don't want to be part of your little group." she said unfazed by the new form that ezra had taken. She looked up to the sky to see the stars, "Now I can finaly see the stars any time I want." she mummered.

Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek moaned in disappointment. He was apparently wasting his time here with this stubborn demon. "Look! I know you're a Demon, and you want to talk about stars!? We OWN the stars! Now show me your form, or I will just beat it out of you!" Ezrachek growled as he jumped backwards, grabbing his weapon from the grassy floor, raising it up to the sky. He held it to the sky with one hand, as he formulated a katana that was made of crystalline ice, that fit perfectly in his free hand. He shifted his right foot backwards, readying himself in a battle ready stance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]